Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Photo Series for The Big Spring Beach Clean












As part of my photography degree we were assigned a project where we had to create a series of documentary photographs that looked at the theme of Social Concern. As I am a member of the environmental charity, Surfers Against Sewage, I thought it would be the best idea to photograph one of their campaigns because the issues they battle against are very concerning for myself. After researching through their campaigns and events I found out that they would be hosting a beach clean local to me, so I got in touch and asked to photograph the event. They gave me the all-clear and these are the images that I got!

It was such a cold and windy day so it was amazing to see so many people come out to help when they could've been tucked up inside with a cuppa! It was great fun, and I'm glad we were able to clean up the beach so much! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips