Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter Colour Palette


Blowing eggs for Easter makes me feel like a big kid, its so nostalgic for me since my mum used to sit my little sister and I down just before Easter with an egg each for us to blow and then decorate. Nowadays I don't use masses of paint or stickers to decorate my eggs, I use Sharpies and paint markers instead since it makes the decorating process so much quicker since there is no drying time. I really liked my handiwork this year so I decided that I wanted to show you guys, but when I saw the photograph I didn't "see" the eggs, what caught my eye was the subtle colour palette. And then one thing lead to another, so my Easter egg display became a Easter colour palette instead, haha. I love when little things like this happen! It feels so organic to do something with a vague idea or plan, but then become inspired to create something completely different.

Hope you all have a fabulous Easter! 

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Love this color Palette! ♥♥ You're one of my favprite blogs! ♥


Jodie
heartstringsb.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wowee! You are a colour whizz! And a Graphics Whizz too by the look at your bloggy! Super cute! Keep it up! Happy Easter! X

Post a Comment

Blogging tips