Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Goals for April


  • I keep hearing about these blogger chats that happen on twitter but I never seem to be at my computer when they happen! I look back through the tweets tagged with #lbloggers or whatever hashtag it may be, and it does seem like such a nice way to get to know new bloggers and maybe make some friends! Only thing that may be problematic is that I am quite a shy person so taking part in these chats at all will be a challenge for me, but it would be so great to get involved!

  • I've realised that I don't really write that many photoshop-themed blog posts and that bothers me.. I LOVE photoshop and can spend a whole week just playing with it, but the problem is that I don't know what to write about when it comes to photoshop. Do you want tutorials? freebies? I just don't know! I'll have to start a chat on twitter about this or maybe google some ideas, haha.

  • I have lots of projects on the go at the moment spanning from this blog to my degree work and any second that I don't spend working on any of it makes me feel guilty and just crappy in general, but at the same time if I work constantly I get all grouchy with a bad case of brain-hurt! I need to strike a perfect balance and an hour seems like just enough time to do something just for myself without feeling guilty. This could be reading a book, watching some youtube videos or playing my ukulele, the beauty of this is that I can do whatever I want.. god, that's a relief already! 




Do you have any goals for this month? I'd love to know :)


1 comments:

Blytheponytailparades said...

Making more interesting photoshop posts is one of my goals this month too :D

Post a Comment

Blogging tips