Tuesday 5 February 2013

Photo Retouching Portfolio

After doing a bit of research on what a photo retouching career entails and what it is generally like, I have come to the conclusion that I would love to get into that field of work. Like all creative careers, before you can get anywhere up that tricky job ladder, you need to show your potential clients/employers what you can do with the help of a portfolio. I bought three different photos from editablephotos.com for about 80p each, so I could work on large RAW files from professional model shoots and I'm now smitten with this website! I sometimes spend an entire afternoon just browsing through all of the amazing photos in their growing library and think about what I can add to each image to make it the best it can possibly be. These are my three before and after images of the photos I've been working on, any constructive criticism would be amazing!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the second one! Good Job! :)

Diane
fromdianetoyou.com

Blytheponytailparades said...

That first shot is so beautiful! Lovely retouching.

Lauren Ashley said...

These are really beautiful, loving the saturation in those yellow flowers.

Post a Comment

Blogging tips